About the book
How does it work?
Each morning the Cube of Peace is rolled in class, and both students and teacher commit to living the phrase that comes up for the day. The Cube is a pedagogical tool that changes the academic culture. As these phrases are put into practice, they become part of life and serve to transform negative behaviors and relationships into reciprocal acts of mutual concern.
- Be first to reach out to others
- Treat each person with respect
- Share each other’s joys and hurts
- Discover the good in others
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Forgive those who hurt you